Monday, January 10, 2011

A slightly late new years challenge.

I was going to post one of my guam stories, but while I was looking at juice at the shopette I came up with a simple challenge. I thought it would be funny to get a drink, i.e soda, juice, an energy drink etc, with a far away expiration date and leave it in my fridge for as long as possible up to that specific date. Because some of these beverages say "for best flavor drink by this date" on them, so I wonder, will it really enhance the flavor if I wait 6 months? So the challenge, to all who dare take it is, go out and buy a drink, and leave it in your fridge until that date. Will you succeed and be rewarded with the best flavor you will ever have in your life? Or will you fail and give in to your cravings? It's all up to your integrity, if you consume the beverage before the date, you must post that you've done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment